Main Content Anchor
Electronic Housing Code
The Electronic Housing Code (EHC) is an online system for the electronic lodgement of complying development applications under the NSW Housing Code for lots over 200m2. The Electronic Housing Code system is an initiative of the NSW Planning & Infrastructure.
Use the Electronic Housing Code (EHC) to:
- Investigate your development options for an individual site.
- Generate an exempt development report.
- Prepare your complying development application electronically.
- Lodge your application electronically.
- Monitor the progress of your application.
Start using the Electronic Housing Code
Note: This link will take you to the NSW Planning & Infrastructure EHC website.
For assistance using this system
If you are unsure how to use the system or how complete a particular action, please access the online help system.
You may also find it helpful to view the User Guide for general assistance with your application.
Last updated on 9 December 2015