- Community Safety
- Children and Families
- Young People
- Older People
- People with Disabilities
- Special Events
- Community Information
- Social Plans
- Arts and Culture
- Venue Hire
- Sector Development
Council has been providing an immunisation service to our local community for over 50 years. This service is available for all children from newborn to five years of age regardless of place of residence. You do not need a Medicare card to attend our service. The service:
promotes the Immunise Australia Program and administers childhood vaccines according to the NSW Immunisation Schedule
is staffed by fully accredited Immunisation Nurses who provide an efficient, caring and professional service
- provides current information on new vaccines and immunisation schedules, health and well-being for early childhood and other community information.
Clinics are regularly held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each Month - except for December - please check the schedule below.
- Venue - All clinics will be held in the West Ryde Hall, 1A Station Street, West Ryde - see map.
- Times - Two sessions are conducted on clinic days: 9.30am - 11.30am and 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- Administration Fees - From July 2012 an administration fee of $4.50 per child is requested
|Month||Day and Date|
|May 2013||Tuesday 14 and Tuesday 28|
|June 2013||Tuesday 11 and Tuesday 25|
|July 2013||Tuesday 9 and Tuesday 23|
|August 2013||Tuesday 13 and Tuesday 27|
|September 2013||Tuesday 10 and Tuesday 24|
|October 2013||Tuesday 8 and Tuesday 22|
|November 2013||Tuesday 12 and Tuesday 26|
|December 2013||Tuesday 10|
|January 2014||Tuesday 14 and Tuesday 28|
No appointment is necessary - you may attend any clinic if your child is due for immunisation
- Please remember to bring your child’s 'blue book' or immunisation health records and Medicare card if available.
This service is available for all children from newborn to five years of age regardless of place of residence.
Page Last Updated: 21 May 2013