The Tenant Enquiry Service is a customer service system for community building tenants.
Things to Consider Before You Make an Enquiry
What you need when contacting us?
Before calling or submitting an online form please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Name of your organisation
- Street address
- Priority of the issue (see below for Priority Assessment Tool)
- What is the issue?
- Where is the issue?
- Contact details for the person who knows the most about the request.
What You Can Expect From Us?
After contacting Council and providing the information above you will receive:
- A Customer Reference Number which you can use to track your request, add additional information to the request or reference when making a compliment or complaint
- A response and assessment timeframe – the time we expect one of our staff to provide an assessment of the situation and/or undertake a site visit
- A resolution timeframe – expect the issue to be resolved.
How are the timeframes decided?
The timeframes are decided by Customer Service based on the information you provide them. Customer Service will have prompts to determine your enquiry’s priority. The Priority ratings are below.
||Response and Assessment
- Presenting imminent danger to people or facility
- Accident or injury (WHS)
- High percentage of people affected
- Exposure to immediate, extensive damage to facility or business
- Alarm activated
- WHS identified issue
- Any maintenance issue not presenting danger or causing operational disruption
- There is the potential that the facility will be damaged
|3 working days
- Minimal disruption to staff or facility
- Presenting no danger
- No WHS impact
- Upgrade request
- Programmed works request
- Licensing request
- Utility bill request
|10 working days
on type of
What happens if you don’t hear from us?
Contact Council and use the Customer Reference Number to request an update.
How do I make a compliment or complaint?
If you have a compliment or complaint about this service please contact the Coordinator, Community Projects (Community Buildings) on 9952 8222.
Contact the Coordinator, Community Projects (Community Buildings) on 9952 8222.