Community Information Database
Search the online database for community groups or services in your suburb. Browse services by category - accommodation, childcare services, community facilities, health and well-being, animal services, education, multicultural migrant and refugee services and much more.
Community Information Directories
The directories below are compiled by category. Download or print the community directories for your reference:
- City of Ryde Local Directory(PDF, 1MB)
- Accommodation Directory(PDF, 45KB)
- Community Organisations Directory(PDF, 97KB)
- Education Directory(PDF, 86KB)
- Employment Directory(PDF, 39KB)
- Environment and Conservation Directory(PDF, 38KB)
- Government Directory(PDF, 24KB)
- Health Directory(PDF, 286KB)
- Leisure Activities Directory(PDF, 502KB)
- Personal and Family Directory(PDF, 730KB)
- Religion Directory(PDF, 89KB)
- Transport Directory(PDF, 19KB)
The directories are produced by Ryde Libraries. If you have any questions please contact the Library on 9952 8352.
Brochures and Information Sheets
If you have a notice for display in our libraries, please read our Guidelines for Community Noticeboards(PDF, 67KB). We welcome notices from local groups and organisations to promote cultural, community, educational and health events or programs.