SAVE THE DATE! 22 - 24 September 2017, Macquarie University
The theme of the NSW Youth Council Conference 2017 is Make IT Happen - engaging young people and community through technology.
The conference will include:
- Exciting and high profile speakers
- Political panel
- Engaging workshops and activities
- Visits to some top tech company campuses
- Evening entertainment including a Disco Boat night cruise
- The chance to share your Youth Committees accomplishments
- Networking and social opportunities
A Financial Assistance subsidy is available to attend the conference. Download the Financial Assistance(PDF, 93KB) information.
Register your interest now
For more information about the conference download the Conference Information Booklet(PDF, 930KB) and register your interest by completing and submitting an Expression of Interest Online Form or downloading the PDF/paper version of the form in the Conference Information Booklet.
Expression of Interest Online Form
Please complete the Expression of Interest Form by 4.30pm on Wednesday 31 May 2017.
Type the characters you see in the picture below. *
Follow weekly updates like and follow our Facebook page or call Council's Community Project Officer Young People on 9952 8222.
Hosted by Ryde Youth Council and the City of Ryde.