22 - 24 September 2017, Macquarie University
The theme of the NSW Youth Council Conference 2017 is Make IT Happen - engaging young people and community through technology.
The conference will include:
- Exciting and high profile speakers
- Political panel
- Engaging workshops and activities
- Visits to some top tech company campuses
- Evening entertainment including a Disco Boat night cruise
- The chance to share your Youth Committees accomplishments
- Networking and social opportunities
Register for the Conference
To register to attend the Conference, download and complete the Conference Registration Forms(PDF, 587KB) and read all about the program and speakers(PDF, 847KB).
A Financial Assistance subsidy is available to attend the conference. Download the Financial Assistance(PDF, 93KB) information and the Financial Assistance Application Form(PDF, 385KB).
EOI Registrations are now Closed
Registrations for Expression of Interest to attend the Conference are now closed.
For more information view the Conference Information(PDF, 2MB) or call Council's Community Project Officer Young People on 9952 8222. Don't forget to like and follow our Facebook page for weekly updates.
Hosted by Ryde Youth Council and the City of Ryde.