Main Content Anchor
Thank you for your interest in Work Experience with the City of Ryde. As a major employer in the Ryde Local Government area, we are committed to providing meaningful and diverse work experience for secondary, tertiary students and job seekers.
Whilst Council will endeavour to assist where possible with work experience placements, the high volume of enquiries and demand means that we may not be able to meet all requests for placement.
If you wish to apply for a work experience placement, please follow the directions below and allow up to 14 days for us to determine if your request can be accommodated.
How to apply:
- Your application for work experience must include
- A cover letter addressing your area of interest, length of work experience required, dates and available hours you can work.
- Your resume that includes current education information and any past work experience.
- A signed letter or Student Workplace Learning Record from your school, TAFE or University.
- A copy of your Public Liability insurance coverage.
- Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on 14 August 2015