- About Council
- Have Your Say
- Council Meetings
- Mayoral Column
- Citizenship Ceremonies
- Forms, Policies, Plans & Publications
- Access to Information
- News and Public Notices
- Tenders and Quotations
- Media Releases
Council is required to hold a minimum of 10 Council meetings in a calendar year. A Code of Meeting Practice stipulates how Council is to manage its meetings.
Agendas and Minutes
Council and Committee meeting agendas and minutes for 2013.
Past Agendas and Minutes
Past agendas and minutes for Council and Standing Committees and Advisory Committees.
Meeting dates for Council, Planning & Environment Committee and Works & Community Committee for 2013.
Guide to Council Meetings
Participating in Council and Committee meetings.
Page Last Updated: 27 February 2013
What do you want to do?
- Read the agenda for the upcoming Council meeting
- Check the minutes for a recent Planning and Environment Committee meeting
- Find out who are the members of the Bicycle Advisory Committee
- See the agenda and minutes for past meetings
- View all the meetings to be held this year
- Speak at a Council Meeting