Main Content Anchor
Forms and Documents Library
Forms relating to animals.
Forms and Information Sheets relating to Complying Development.
Under DCP 3.4 – Exempt & Complying Development:
Under SEPP (Exempt & Complying Development Codes) 2008:
Construction and Mandatory Inspections
Forms and Information relating to Construction and Mandatory Inspections.
- Application for Road Use Permit(PDF, 51KB)
- Application for Work Zone Permit(PDF, 59KB)
- Notice of Intention to Commence Work(PDF, 33KB)
- Appointment of Ryde Certification Service as the Principal Certifying Authority and Occupation Certificate Application
- Temporary Access Through Public Reserves and Parks(PDF, 118KB)
- Construction Certificate Application(PDF, 81KB)
- Temporary Placement on Council Road/Footpath – Elevated Tower, Crane or Concrete Pump(PDF, 45KB)
- Road Opening Permit(PDF, 173KB)
- Temporary Placement of Overhead Hoarding or Fencing on Footpath(PDF, 135KB)
- Skip Bin on Naturestrip Permission Form(PDF, 46KB)
- Operation of a Crane over Air Space Road/Footpath Application Form(PDF, 99KB)
- Development Construction Activity Permits Checklist(PDF, 260KB)
- Road Activity Permits Checklist(PDF, 56KB)
Forms relating to Council, including Council Meetings.
Forms and Fact sheet relating to Driveways including Street Alignment Levels Application, Road Marking for Driveway Boundary Lines Application and Gutter Crossing Construction, Extension & Removal Application
Report a Damaged Footpath.
Forms relating to Graffiti, including Request the Removal of Graffiti from Private Property and Report Graffiti from Council Property
Last updated on 13 January 2016