For The Diary... Countdown To Granny Smith Festival
Published on 16 October 2017
Saturday 21 October 2017 – all day
Eastwood Town Centre and Oval
One of Sydney’s biggest one-day community festivals is on again. Come along to taste all the fun of the fair at the famous Granny Smith Festival. Fun, food, fireworks and entertainment for the whole family, from sun up to sun down.
- Street Parade at 9.30am
- 250 stalls selling everything from apples to antiques
- International food to munch, crunch and slurp – cultural dishes from around the world
- Giant ferris wheel, carnival rides and slides, animal farm, face painting, show bags
- Live entertainment all day – 60 acts on 5 stages including Play Along with Sam, Nay Nay, Cedrick Irving’s Mighty Juggling Show
- Big Apple singing competition, giveaways
- Kids Hub play area plus The Core Apple Jam Youth Block Party and Laser Tag in the grounds of Eastwood Public School
- Family Concert – featuring soulful songstress FASIKA and her big band, plus Junkyard Beats
- Fireworks Spectacular 8.00pm.