Tenders and Quotations
Requests for Quotation (RFQ) as they become available through Council's E-Tendering System. The E-Tendering System allows you to:
- View tenders online and/or receive them via email notification.
- Download tender documentation directly from the website.
- Post requests for further information or seek clarification on aspects of a tender directly to the website and receive replies back via email notification.
- Receive addendums and other information issued on current tenders.
- Respond to tenders via the Electronic Tender Box (however, you can still lodge tenders in person or by mail if you prefer).
Access Council's E-Tendering System.
Registering for E-Tendering
- Go to www.tenderlink.com/ryde
- Select the registration tab and enter details.
- Once complete, you will receive a confirmation email with login details.
Tip: When you first log in, select the industry categories relevant to your business. This will further refine the types of notifications sent to you as it is important that you receive only the notifications of direct interest to you.
|Contract No.||Tender||Closing date|
|COR-RFP-02/13||Manage and operate Kotara Park Tennis Centre and/or the Olympic Park Tennis Centre||9 May 2013|
|COR-RFT-09/13||Santa Rosa Amenities Block||7 May 2013|
|COR-RFQ-08/13||Eastwood Town Centre Drainage Augmentation||23 April 2013|
- COR-EOI-03/12 - Community Engagement
- COR-EOI-02/12 - Licensing of 22 Salter Crescent Denistone East
- COR-RFT-06/13 - Supply and Install Multi Function Poles Outside 20 West Parade Eastwood
- COR-RFT-25/12 - Courier Service for the City of Ryde
- COR-RFT-2212 - Provision of Banking Services to the City of Ryde
- COR-RFT-24/12 Construction of two new netball courts at the Meadowbank Netball Complex
- COR-RFQ-46/12 - Detention Basin Design at Waterloo Park, Macquarie Park
- COR-RFT-21/12 - Upgrade Installation and Maintenance of Macquarie Park Parking Meters
- COR-RFQ-23/12 - Painting of the Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre
- COR-RFT-20/12 - Supply and Install Field Lighting at Magdala Park North Ryde
- COR-RFT-01/12 - Lease of Ryde Park Cafe
- COR-RFT-20/12 - Provision of Security Services to the City of Ryde
- COR-RFQ-27/12 - Consultancy Services for the Development of a Library Business
- COR-RFQ-28/12 - Top Dressing Supply and Spread
Page Last Updated: 16 April 2013