How to dispose of your unwanted television or computer:
- Book for a free pickup through Council OR
- Drop your items off at the Drop Zone, SUEZ Ryde Resource Recovery Centre at North Ryde.
Book a free pickup
- Call Council's Customer Service on 9952 8222.
Things to note:
- Pick-up services are offered on the same day as your regular bin collection.
- Bookings can be taken up to 2.30 pm the business day before your regular collection day and cannot be made more than a week in advance.
- A maximum of 9 items may be placed out per collection and a maximum of 3 of each item (e.g. 3 TVs, 3 computers etc).
- Items must be placed out the night before collection only.
- Limit of 5 collections per calendar year.
- Size limits apply - please check with Customer Service at the time of booking.
Drop your items off at the Drop Zone, North Ryde
- Take your items to the Drop Zone, SUEZ Ryde Resource Recovery Centre, 145 Wicks Road, North Ryde.
Things to note:
- Service only available to residential properties.
- Residents can take up to 15 items, including televisions, computers, laptops, printers and scanners.
- Drop Zone hours:
- Monday to Friday: 7 am - 3 pm
- Saturday to Sunday: CLOSED
|Any brand of desktop PC
|Any brand of laptop PC
||Other kitchen and household appliances
||CRTs out of casing, cracked or broken
|Computer related peripherals
|Home office equipment
||Any contaminated equipment or hazardous waste
||Video and DVD players
||HiFi and stereo equipment
||Computer game consoles
||Fax Machines, Telephones or Mobile Phones
||Miscellaneous office equipment such as paper shredders etc