How to dispose of your unwanted television or computer:
- Book for a free pickup through Council OR
- Drop your items off at the Drop Zone, SUEZ Ryde Resource Recovery Centre at North Ryde.
Book a free pickup
- Call Council's Customer Service on 9952 8222.
Things to note:
- Pick-up services are offered on the same day as your regular bin collection.
- Bookings can be taken up to 2.30 pm the business day before your regular collection day and cannot be made more than a week in advance.
- A maximum of 9 items may be placed out per collection and a maximum of 3 of each item (e.g. 3 TVs, 3 computers etc).
- Items must be placed out the night before collection only.
- Limit of 5 collections per calendar year.
- Size limits apply - please check with Customer Service at the time of booking.
Drop your items off at the Drop Zone, North Ryde
- Take your items to the Drop Zone, SUEZ Ryde Resource Recovery Centre, 145 Wicks Road, North Ryde.
Things to note:
- Service only available to residential properties.
- Residents can take up to 15 items, including televisions, computers, laptops, printers and scanners.
- Drop Zone hours:
- Monday to Friday: 7 am - 3 pm
- Saturday to Sunday: CLOSED
|TV remote controls
||Game consoles (Xbox/Playstation)
||Video recorders/DVD players
|Laptops, iPads and similar tablets
|Cables & IT accessories
||Household Appliances e.g. microwaves, fridges, vacuum cleaners
|Keyboards, computer mice, joysticks
||Products exposed to radiation & chemical hazards
|Printers, scanners & web cameras
||Digital set top boxes
|CRT TV's cracked, broke, out of casing