Heart and Move It in Ryde - Wednesday program
Gentle exercise program for seniors and retirees
8 February to 5 April 2017, on Wednesdays from 11 am - 12 noon (arrive at 10.45 am)
The Heart and Move It program is an eight week, low-cost exercise program for seniors and retirees. Heart and Move It is a gentle exercise program with low to moderate intensity physical activity. It is designed to be safe for people with stable long term health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes or obesity. This program is conducted indoors in a small group and includes 8 sessions delivered by an accredited and experienced Trainer.
The Heart and Move It program can help you reach your health goals:
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved cholesterol control
- Weight management
- Improved wellbeing and quality of life
- Improved diabetes management
- Improved balance and flexibility
- Improved sleep
- Improve bone mineral density with arthritis management
- Falls prevention
Advanced bookings essential. Places strictly limited. Late enrolments accepted.
Book Online or call 9952 8222.
- BYO water and water bottle.
- Clothing must be suitable for physical activity.
- Footwear must be enclosed, non-slip sole and suitable for physical activity. NO thongs, sandals or open toed shoes.
- Booking confirmation with program information and participation forms will be emailed or posted to registered participants in advance.
- Each participant will be provided with a free short one-on-one consultation pre-program.
The Heart and Move It program is for seniors and retirees at risk of chronic health conditions like heart disease, diabetes and bone or joint problems. Any fitness level, even if you haven't been active in a while. For more information contact the Active Recreation Officer on 9952 8222.
This is an Active In Ryde program brought to you by the City of Ryde.
Date & Time
Wednesday 08 February 2017 / 11.00AM - 12.00PM
Wednesday 15 February 2017 / 11.00AM - 12.00PM
Wednesday 22 February 2017 / 11.00AM - 12.00PM
Wednesday 01 March 2017 / 11.00AM - 12.00PM
Wednesday 08 March 2017 / 11.00AM - 12.00PM
Wednesday 15 March 2017 / 11.00AM - 12.00PM
Wednesday 22 March 2017 / 11.00AM - 12.00PM
Wednesday 29 March 2017 / 11.00AM - 12.00PM
Wednesday 05 April 2017 / 11.00AM - 12.00PM
Free come & try session 8 February, then
$40 for 8 week program (8 sessions). Please note: Payment required on 15 February and can be made via EFTPOS payment (saving or cheque account) OR via credit card (VISA, Mastercard and AMEX which will include a small merchant fee).
1 Devlin St, Ryde 2112
1 Devlin St,
Ryde New South Wales 2112
1 Devlin St, Ryde 2112