Northern Sydney Participation Expo
The aim of the Northern Sydney Participation Expo is to have a fair/expo to promote sport, recreation and leisure activities for people with a disability by providing an opportunity to:
- Try new sports & activities
- Talk with service providers
To book a space and/or an activity presentation email email@example.com
Who will be there
St Ives Football
- St Ives Football is the longest running Football program in Australia. President@stivesfootball.com.au
- Games are played on Saturday afternoon during the winter season in St Ives.
West Pymble Football
- West Pymble Football Special Needs program began in 2006. firstname.lastname@example.org
- This program is aimed at children with autism spectrum disorder and down syndrome. Games are played Sunday morning during the winter season in West Pymble.
- Blowfly Cricket is a summer sport for children and young people between the ages of 5 and 18 who have special needs. Providing the opportunity for each participate, enjoy and realise their own potential in, and enjoyment cricket. email@example.com
- This enabling carers, parents and siblings the opportunity to
- share interests in the game;
- interacting with other participating families and
- fosters relationships with mainstream and adult cricket.
Special Olympics - Upper North Shore
- Sydney Upper North Shore Special Olympics offers a range of sports. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletics, Basketball, Bocce, Cricket, Dance, Golf, Gymnastics, Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, T-Ball, Ten Pin Bowling and Tennis.
West Pennant Hills Cherrybrook Football
- West Pymble Cherrybrook Special Needs Football Program, for children with intellectual disabilities. The program is designed to help children enjoy the excitement of team sport. It is a fantastic program for children and teens with mental and/or physical disabilities. email@example.com
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect)
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is Australia’s leading service provider for autism and other disabilities. Our services provide people with autism with the opportunity to realise their unique potential, as well as providing much needed support to their families, carers, friends and colleagues.
- Their vision is to provide the best possible opportunities for people with autism and other disabilities.
Riding for the Disabled Association (NSW) - Ryde Centre
- RDA Ryde provides horse riding therapy programmes for children and adults with a variety of disabilities.
- Their aim is to develop in our riders physical and social skills through the enjoyment of horses.
Catholic Care Diocese of Broken Bay
- Catholic Care has been the public face of professional caring services and assistance in the Diocese of Broken Bay serving in justice and love since 1987. We have a wide range of programs and services available to assist children, young people, individuals and families through our Children's Services, Family Centres, and Out of Home care in Northern Sydney, Northern Beaches and NSW Central Coast. Desley.firstname.lastname@example.org
- This service is provided to adults aged 18-64 with any disability who wish to access and/or participate in recreation and sporting activities.
- Programs available: Leisure Link; Recreation For You; Chatswood Social Club; Different Degrees Theatre Ensemble.
- Studio ARTES empower through creativity and meaningful interaction. Offering creative programs for ages 18+ living with disability, we aim to build individual capabilities, encourage creativity and innovation and enhance community capacity
- Visual arts offers tuition by practising artists in a variety of media. Sessions facilitate development of artistic as well as social and other life skills.
- Performing Arts offers a safe and exciting environment to explore a range of performance styles and practices including Dance, Drama and Music.
- Their training and life skills sessions offer many creative and exciting ways to learn and develop skills in a variety of areas.
Date & Time
Sunday 16 August 2015 / 1.00PM - 5.00PM
Norman Griffiths Oval,
Prince Of Wales Drive, West Pymble 2073
Prince Of Wales Drive,
West Pymble New South Wales 2073
Norman Griffiths Oval
Prince Of Wales Drive, West Pymble 2073