Main Content Anchor
St Charles Borromeo Church
Located at: 582 Victoria Road, Ryde
Photo (right): St Charles Borromeo Church around 1912
Opened in 1857, but extensively rebuilt in the 1930s, sections of this original building have been included in the present church. The graveyard is the burial place of many early settlers including Andrew Lenehan, a prominent early Sydney cabinetmaker.
Last updated on 6 February 2017