Main Content Anchor
Read hundreds of popular Australian and International magazines.
What you need
Before you start using RBDigital eMagazines you will need:
- A computer or a mobile device
- A City of Ryde library card
- An email address
How to register for the Library RBDigital collection
- Connect to the library's RBDigital page using your browser (IE9, Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox).
- Click the Create Account button (located on the top right of the page).
- Enter your library card number, click Validate.
- Enter your email address/password/name (name is optional).
- Click Create Account (a validation email is sent to your nominated email account).
- Check your email account for an email from RB Digital Portal.
How to select magazines and create your RBDigital account
- Connect to the library's RBDigital page using your browser.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Click the cover of an eMagazine to place it in your RBDigital account. RBDigital will ask you to ‘Complete Checkout’.
- A new window opens asking you to create an RBDigital account. If it is the first time you have used RBDigital, create a new account (this is separate to your Library collection RBDigital account but can have the same email and password). If you already have an RBDigital account click Sign in here and sign in to your account.
- The eMagazine/s you selected will be in your RBDigital account. Click on the cover image to start reading.
Reading Magazines Offline on a PC or Mobile Device
(iPad, iPhone or Android device)
- Follow the instructions above to register to add eMagazines in your RBDigital account.
- Install and open the RBDigtal app on your Android, iOS and Kindle Fire.
- Sign in to the app with your RBDigital account.
- Select a magazine to download.
- When the download is complete you can read that eMagazine offline.
- There is no loan period for RBDigital eMagazines.
- Your RBDigital account is personal and cannot be viewed or checked by library staff. It may be used it to subscribe and pay for eMagazine subscriptions from RBDigital.
Last updated on 13 September 2017