You can renew items on loan up to two times, provided the items are not overdue or reserved. With each renewal, your loan is extended for a further 3 weeks (1 week for DVDs and Magazines). You may renew your items in person, by telephone or online.
- Call any of the Ryde libraries during opening hours.
- Have your library card number ready.
Online library catalogue
- Go to the Library Catalogue.
- Go to the Library Members Login section.
- Enter your library card number and PIN (If you do not have a PIN number contact the library).
- Click on Login.
- Your borrowers details will be displayed. Under the Summary heading click on Current Loans.
- Click in the box in the renewal column corresponding with the item title you want to renew.
- When you have marked all the items you want to renew, click on Renew Selections located at the top (and bottom) of the screen.
The items that you have selected to renew will be displayed on a new page. If you have successfully renewed an item a Renewed message will appear. If you have not been successful, you will see a Not Renewed message. The reasons you are not able to renew your item could be due to the following:
- Item is overdue.
- Item has been reserved for another borrower.
- You have exceeded the renewals allowed for the item.
- Item was issued to you today.