The Intensive Program is an excellent introduction to swimming or to increase children’s skills over consecutive days.
30 minute classes are held each day 8am - 12pm. Bookings are essential.
Extra programs included in the Holiday Intensive Program are:
Butterfly & Breaststroke Development
Can’t get those feet out, timing not quiet right or just want to improve your butterfly and breaststroke? Spend 1 hour a day concentrating exclusively on these three skills which will help accelerate your development.
Levels: Rainbow Trout to Barramundi.
Take Your Marks, Go!
This is something fun and exciting for all those children that freeze on school carnival day. Learn race techniques for starts, finishes, freestyle turns, diving etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Levels: Snapper & Barramundi ONLY
Program Dates for 2017
- Monday 10th April – Thursday 13th April (4 days)
- Tuesday 18th April – Friday 21st April (4 days)
- Monday 3rd July – Friday 7th July (5 days)
- Monday 10th July – Friday 14th July (5 days)
- Monday 25th September – Friday 29th September (5 days)
- Tuesday 3rd October – Friday 6th October (4 days)
- Monday 18th December - Friday 22nd December (5 days)
For bookings and other enquiries contact Swim School on 8878 5111.