1 Devlin Street, Ryde. See location map(PDF, 47KB).
View the floor plan(PDF, 262KB).
- Dinner dances / cocktail parties
- Ballroom dancing
- Community festivals
- Trade fairs
- Meeting / concert: up to 700 people
- Dinner dance / weddings: up to 460 people
- Stage / lighting / curtains
- Change room
- Dance floor
- Large kitchen
- Grand piano
- 8 x female toilets, 4 x male toilets
- Accessible toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Three phase power
- Trestle tables, chairs
- PA system, 5 x microphones, CD player
Payment and Bond
- Hall hire costs must be paid before the event. See Fees and Charges for Ryde Civic Hall
- Payment of bond is required to secure the booking for the requested venue and the specified date and time. Your booking is not secure until the bond is paid
- Original copies of the Application and Conditions for Venue Hire Form(PDF, 134KB) must be returned with the bond payment
- Bond is refundable after the event if the venue is left in a clean and tidy condition and all rubbish is removed from the premises
- The premises must be vacated at the designated time otherwise you will be charged accordingly.
Please Note: A security guard for duration of event is included in the hire fees.
Set Up and Clean Up
- One hour complimentary is given at the end of the function to clean the venue.
- Set-up time must be included in the hours you hire the hall.
- Tables and chairs will be set up at the venue by Council as per your floor plan before your event.
- Public Liability Insurance cover is available from the Council for a fee
- If you are an incorporated body, sporting club of any kind, or a profit making/commercial activity you are required to have your own Public Liability Insurance cover to the value of $20 million
- Council requires a Certificate of Currency at the time of application.
- If you are selling liquor or the price of liquor is included in the ticket price at any of the venues, you must have the appropriate permit which is available from the Magistrates Court. Applications will take 3 - 4 months to process
- If liquor is supplied free of charge you must obtain the appropriate licence form the Gladesville Licensing Police no less than one week prior to the hiring.