Marsfield Community Centre, 1A Trafalgar Place, Marsfield.
See location map.(PDF, 32KB)
- Children's birthday parties
- Family functions
- Educational classes
- Meeting / concert: up to 80 people
- Small kitchen
- Area for children (sandpit)
- 2 x female toilets, 2 x male toilets
- Accessible toilet
- Wheelchair access
- Trestle tables/chairs
- CD, DVD/projector
- Fans, heaters
Payment and Bond
- Hall hire costs must be paid before the event. See Fees and Charges for Marsfield Community Centre
- Payment of bond is required to secure the booking for the requested venue and the specified date and time. Your booking is not secure until the bond is paid
- Original copies of the Application and Conditions for Venue Hire Form(PDF, 134KB) must be returned with the bond payment
- Bond is refundable after the event if the venue is left in a clean and tidy condition and all rubbish is removed from the premises.
- The premises must be vacated at the designated time otherwise you will be charged accordingly.
Set Up and Clean Up
- One hour complimentary is given at the end of the function to clean the venue
- Set-up time must be included in the hours you hire the hall.
- Public Liability Insurance cover is available from the Council for a fee
- If you are an incorporated body, sporting club of any kind, or a profit making/commercial activity you are required to have your own Public Liability Insurance cover to the value of $20 million
- Council requires a Certificate of Currency at the time of application.
- If you are selling liquor or the price of liquor is included in the ticket price at any of the venues, you must have the appropriate permit which is available from the Magistrates Court. Applications will take 3 - 4 months to process
- If liquor is supplied free of charge you must obtain the appropriate licence form the Gladesville Licensing Police no less than one week prior to the hiring.