3A Bay Drive, Meadowbank.
See location map.(PDF, 44KB)
No alcohol is permitted at this venue.
- yoga / meditation
- community groups
- birthday parties
- information sessions
The following events are strictly prohibited and shall not be carried out under any circumstance in the centre.
- Any function / activity involving the consumption of alcohol
- Special events, dancing, concerts
- Functions involving amplified music that has not been approved by the General Manager
- Entertainment to which admission may ordinarily be gained by members of the public on payment of money or other consideration.
- Theatre: up to 120 people
- Dinner: up to 120 people
- Female toilets, male toilets
- Accessible toilet
- Wheelchair access
- Trestle tables, chairs
- CD, DVD/projector, PA and microphone
Payment and Bond
- Hall hire costs must be paid before the event. See Fees and Charges for Shepherds Bay Community Centre
- Payment of bond is required to secure the booking for the requested venue and the specified date and time. Your booking is not secure until the bond is paid
- Original copies of the Application and Conditions for Venue Hire Form(PDF, 134KB) must be returned with the bond payment
- Bond is refundable after the event if the venue is left in a clean and tidy condition and all rubbish is removed from the premises
- The premises must be vacated at the designated time otherwise you will be charged accordingly.
Set Up and Clean Up
- One hour complimentary is given at the end of the function to clean the venue
- Set-up time must be included in the hours you hire the hall.
- Public Liability Insurance cover is available from the Council for a fee
- If you are an incorporated body, sporting club of any kind, or a profit making/commercial activity you are required to have your own Public Liability Insurance cover to the value of $20 million. Council requires a Certificate of Currency at the time of application.