Community Information Database
Search the online database for community groups or services in your suburb. Browse services by category - accommodation, childcare services, community facilities, health and well-being, animal services, education, multicultural migrant and refugee services and much more.
Community Information Directories
The directories below are compiled by category. Download or print the community directories for your reference:
- Accommodation Directory(PDF, 75KB)
- Arts Recreation and Leisure Directory(PDF, 243KB)
- Education Directory(PDF, 138KB)
- Government and Community Services Directory(PDF, 334KB)
- Health and Wellbeing Directory(PDF, 455KB)
- Law and Justice Directory(PDF, 201KB)
- Multicultural, Migrant and Refugee Services Directory(PDF, 212KB)
- Services for the Homeless Directory(PDF, 16KB)
- Services for People with a Disability - NDIS Registered Services Directory(PDF, 1MB)
The directories are produced by Ryde Libraries. If you have any questions please contact the Library on 9952 8352.
Brochures and Information Sheets
If you have a notice for display in our libraries, please read our Guidelines for Community Noticeboards(PDF, 67KB). We welcome notices and posters from local groups and organisations to promote cultural, community, educational and health events or programs. Please note that there is limited display space and we are unable to accept flyers.