Main Content Anchor
Small Grants Program
The Small Grants category is designed to help not-for-profit community groups and organisations with limited resources to respond to the changing or unforeseen situations that fall outside of the 6 monthly Community Grant cycle.
Funding for the Small Grants Program is capped at $2,000 per grant application. Organisations are eligible for one Small Grant per round.
The Small Grants round 1 is now open. Apply online via SmartyGrants button below.
2019 Round 1
- Applications open 4 March 2019
- Applications close 27 April 2019
For more information on the Community Grants, download the following Guidelines and Policy.
Council’s Community Grants Program assists not-for-profit, community based organisations to implement projects and activities which meet identified community priorities and benefit City of Ryde residents.
City of Ryde Community Grants are provided to:
- strengthen community connections
- encourage new initiatives that respond to community needs
- build a community that is inclusive of all people
- support the community in planning and delivering services.
Last updated on 4 March 2019