Main Content Anchor
Small Grants Program
Applications for the Small Grants category are now open and will close on Friday, 24 April 2020.
The Small Grants category is designed to help not-for-profit community groups and organisations with limited resources to respond to the changing or unforeseen situations that fall outside of the 6 monthly Community Grant cycle.
Funding for the Small Grants Program is capped at $2,000 per grant application. Organisations are eligible for one Small Grant per round.
Next Round of Applications
- Opens on Monday, 2 March
- Closes on Friday, 24 April at 11.59pm
For more information on the Community Grants, download the following Guidelines and Policy.
Council’s Community Grants Program assists not-for-profit, community based organisations to implement projects and activities which meet identified community priorities and benefit City of Ryde residents.
City of Ryde Community Grants are provided to:
- strengthen community connections
- encourage new initiatives that respond to community needs
- build a community that is inclusive of all people
- support the community in planning and delivering services.
Last updated on 2 March 2020