Future Change Makers Ryde is a community-building hub that brings together young and budding entrepreneurs in the City of Ryde. It helps prepare them for their professional path by providing them with opportunities to learn, connect and practice.
By participating in this program, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to entrepreneurship and social enterprise, and will have the chance to put this newfound knowledge to practice as a team.
The program also aims to:
- Connect young people with industry professionals and potential employers
- Provide an alternate path to the traditional education-to-employment pathways
- Empower our community to start their own businesses and social enterprises
- Provide young people with resources
- Help participants develop a full range of relevant skills and topics through a series of workshops and events
- Build a sense of community amongst young entrepreneurs and offering them with support to address social issues experienced by young people.
Future Change Makers Ryde is a City of Ryde initiative.
Who is eligible?
Future Change Makers Ryde is for young people aged 12-24 who have a connection with Ryde.
Is there a cost involved?
There is no cost involved. Our eNews, workshops and events are all free.
How do I join?
You can join Future Change Makers Ryde by subscribing our eNews to receive news and resources, and registering online to attend events and workshops. As the program expands, you will have more opportunities to participate in other ways.
How much time do I need to commit?
It's up to you to decide whether you want to participate in one event or all the events.