COVID-19 alert - Eastwood and North Ryde locations
Published on 11 October 2020
NSW Health is alerting the public to the following locations visited by new cases of COVID-19.
Anyone who attended the following venues is considered a casual contact and must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if they develop. After testing, they must remain in isolation until a negative test result is received:
Passengers on the following trains are also considered casual contacts and should monitor for symptoms and get tested if any develop:
- Train from Eastwood at 8.15pm arriving Parramatta 8.49 on October 6
- Train from Parramatta at 4.50pm arriving Eastwood 5.21pm on October 6
- Train from Eastwood at 8.14am arriving Parramatta 8.49am on October 7
- Train from Eastwood at 12.18pm arriving Kings Cross 1.07pm on October 7
- Train from Parramatta at 4.31pm arriving Central 5.02pm on October 7
- Train from Central at 6.05pm arriving Eastwood 6.36pm on October 7
- Train from Kings Cross at 9.35pm Eastwood 10.34pm on October 7
Locations linked to known cases, advice on testing and isolation, and areas identified for increased testing can be found at the NSW Health update page.
Please note that information is correct at time of publication. Seek official advice from NSW Health.