National Broadband Network information sessions
Published on 03 July 2020
NBN Co Limited (nbn) is owned by the Commonwealth of Australia and operates Australia's National Broadband Network. nbn is currently providing free one-to-one sessions for anyone seeking some education or guidance around the nbn network and home connectivity.
These sessions are held via web conferencing or a phone call, run for 15 minutes and are available Monday to Friday during business hours. Once a resident requests this service, they will be provided with the information to connect with a nbn representative.
One-to-one sessions are for anyone seeking support with:
- When the nbn network will be available for their premises
- The process of getting the nbn network installed in their home
- How the nbn network is delivered in their suburb
- The role of nbn and phone/internet providers
- Tips for optimising the nbn experience in home
- Information about nbn announcements or programs
To book in a 15-minute session, email email@example.com with your first name, preferred business day/time and a quick summary of how nbn can help.
Find out more on the nbn website.