At call additional recycling collection
Register your interest for an At call additional recycling collection for the first week of January.
This free one-off additional recycling collection is being offered to help residents manage their recycling during the festive period.
You must book the additional collection for the same day that your bins are normally collected.
To confirm the day your bins are collected, please use the My Area map.
This service is only available to properties whose recycling bins are collected fortnightly. Most multi-unit dwellings (apartments) with shared bins have a weekly recycling collection, and therefore do not need to apply.
Please note there are limited bookings available, so get in quick and book now so you don't miss out. Bookings will close at 5.00pm Friday 15 December 2023.
Please place your bin out for collection on the evening prior to your bin collection day, with your scheduled green-lidded garden organics collection. If your bin isn't collected by 1.00pm, please call Customer Service on 9952 8222.
Terms and Conditions
- Bins must be presented the night before collection at the kerbside.
- Only Council issued bins will be emptied.
- Excess recycling in bags or cartons will not be collected.
- Bins overflowing, weighing greater than 70kg and/or containing unacceptable material will not be emptied.
- Missed services must be reported to Council by 5.00pm of the next business day or they will not be eligible for collection.
- Council will only return to collect services that were presented correctly at the designated time and location.
- Bookings are limited and must be made by 5.00pm, Friday 15 December 2023.
If you wish to know what happens to the personal information collected by Council when you register for one of our events, workshops or programs, please view Council's Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions about the booking or the service, please contact the Waste team on 9952 8222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.