Main Content Anchor
Event Status Update
Due to advice by the Australian Government to limit the spread of COVID-19, City of Ryde has cancelled or postponed several upcoming events as a precautionary measure for community safety. Find out more.
Some events are being presented in different formats. See the list.
Further details about postponed events will be announced when available.
- 17 March Business Marketing - Creating Brand
- 22 March - Rainwater Harvesting Workshop
- 26 March - Switching on Clean Energy
- 27 March - Bubble Interact Community Workshop - postponed until December 2020
- The Mayoral-Tea and Coffee
- 16, 23 & 30 March & 6 April - Mondays with Soraya
- 19 March & 16 April - Community of Practice - Women in Business Group
- 26 March - Neighbour Day - Free Sausage Sizzle
- 31 March - ATO Tax Essentials
- 31 March - ATO Record Keeping (no GST)
- 8 April - ATO Becoming an Employer
- 8 April - ATO Single Touch Payroll
- 17 & 18 April - Cinema in the Park
- 21 April - Business Marketing - Customer Discovery
- 30 April - ATO Becoming an Employer
- 30 April - ATO Single Touch Payroll
- 21 May - Sustainability Festival
- 8 February - Lunar New Year
- 10 March-9 April - English Conversation Classes at Ryde Library (Beginners and Intermediate)
- 11 March-8 April - Chess Club: Kids Beginners Introduction to Chess
- 21 March - Harmony Day
- 26 March - Batteries Not Included
- Various dates in March, April and May - Get Gig Ready
- 28 March - Household Chemical CleanOut
- 29 March - Bike Maintenance Workshop
- 30 March - Your Talks (Bilingual): Centrelink Payments and Services for Seniors
- 4 April - West Ryde Easter Parade and Fair
- 7 April - Book Launch: New Elisteddfod to Stage
- April, May & June - Citizenship Ceremony
- 14 April - School Holiday Program: Rhymetime - North Ryde
- 14 April - School Holiday Program: Storytime - Eastwood
- 14, 16 & 18 April - Eastwood Threads workshops
- 15 April - Let's Go Fly a Kite - Ryde
- 15 April - Teddy Bears PJ Storytime
- 15 April - Author's Platform: Nicole Alexander
- 16 April - Let's Go Fly a Kite - Gladesville
- 16 April - Virtual Reality 3D Art Workshop
- 17 April - School Holiday Program: Rhymetime - Gladesville
- 17 April - Let's Go Fly a Kite - West Ryde
- 18 April - Plastic-free Life Workshop
- 18 April - Poppy Brooch Making Workshop
- 20 April - Travel bugs Workshop
- 20 April - Cubetto Robotics Workshop - North Ryde
- 21 April - Let's Go Fly a Kite - Eastwood
- 21 April - Cubetto Robotics Workshop - Eastwood
- 22 April - Let's Go Fly a Kite - North Ryde
- 23 April - Walkabout Reptiles
- 23 April - Safer Driving for Seniors
- 25 April - ANZAC Day Commemoration Service
- 2 May - Meal Planning & Avoiding Food Waste Workshop
- 4 May - Helping Learner Drivers
- 4 May - Child Car Seat Checking Day
- 11 May - Musical Morning Tea
- 13 May - HSC Lock In
- 16 May - Green Cleaning Workshop
- 17 May - Cork & Fork
Events being delivered in a different format
- 21 March, 18 April, 21 May & 25 June - Business Skills for Creatives workshops. This program will run as digital webinars until further notice. You will need to register via Eventbrite to receive the link.
- Get Gig Ready, a series of conversations for music makers, will be available as podcasts in May (TBC).
- Eastwood Threads, a creative exploration of culture, art and design where you can create your own flag artwork, will be available as a digital workshop from 14 April.
- Getting Soft Strong: Soft Skills for Under 25s will be running weekly as online workshops from 28 April to 19 May.
- Granny Smith Festival will be held over the month of October with a series of smaller events and online events instead of a large 1 day celebration. (Please note: the ability to host smaller events will be dependent on health advice at the time).
For more information please call our Customer Service Centre on 9952 8222.
Last updated on 18 May 2020