Batlow Cider Bar Competition
Entries are now CLOSED
Win a Batlow Cider VIP Pack!
Want to enjoy the Granny Smith Festival Batlow Cider style?
Enter our competition for the chance to score a Batlow Cider VIP Pack for you and three mates to enjoy at the Granny Smith Festival (GSF) on Saturday, 15 October 2022!
One winner will receive a Batlow Cider Bar VIP Prize Pack which includes:
- 4 x Drink vouchers for use on the day of the festival
- 4 x Food vouchers for use at selected nearby food trucks
- 4 x Batlow Cider hats
- A take away 6-pack of Batlow Co Cloudy Cider.
Please note: The prize pack must be collected at the Granny Smith Festival on the day of the event. Entrants must be 18+
How to Enter
To enter, simply visit the Granny Smith Festival Facebook page and leave your answer to the following question in the competition post – If you could create your own Granny Smith Festival cider, what would it be called?
Tip! Bonus points if the name is related to Granny Smith apples or the festival.
The competition is sponsored by Batlow Cider and will end on Thursday 15 September.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is the City of Ryde of 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde NSW 2113, ABN number 81 621 292 610.
- The City of Ryde “Batlow Cider Bar” Competition commences at 3:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on Monday 5 September 2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday 15 September 2022.
- Entry into the promotion is open to residents of Metropolitan Sydney, NSW who are 18 .
- To enter the competition, participants must leave a comment on the Granny Smith Festival Facebook Page, or the Granny Smith Festival event listing and on the competition post tell us in 25 words or less “If we could create our own Granny Smith Festival cider, what could we call it?’
- Participation in the competition by completing the above step is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries are limited to one (1) per person.
- City of Ryde staff members, Councillors and their families and any promotional partners are not able to enter the competition.
- This competition is hypothetical and by no means does it guarantee that a drink will be named after the winner’s answer.
- If a drink was to be produced, the entrant forfeits intellectual property of the name and any copyright associated with the naming of the cider.
- From the entries, one (1) winner will be selected for the Batlow Cider Bar VIP Prize Pack, which includes 4 x food vouchers (valued at $15.00 each) that will be redeemable at the promoters selected food trucks Festival and 4 x drink vouchers (valued at $10.00 each) redeemable at the Batlow Cider Bar on Saturday 15 October 2022, as well as a 4 x Batlow Hats (valued at $25.00 each) and a six pack of Batlow Cloudy Cider (valued at $20.00) to take home. Conditions of entry apply for the Batlow Cider Bar area.
- The winner must attend the Granny Smith Festival on the Saturday 15 October to pick up their prize, if the winner does not attend the Festival they forfeit their prize.
- This competition is a game of skill, and chance will not determine the prize winner. All valid entries received during the competition period will be judged on their merit and the entry deemed the best received during the judging period will win the prize.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 24 hours, the winner will forfeit their prize, which will be offered to the next best entry.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The Prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Prize is subject to any conditions imposed by the Promoter.
- In the case of event cancellation, the Prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter recognises that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the competition and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or online formats.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- City of Ryde will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date and time, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any of the Prizes to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.