QR Code Hunt
Go on the hunt for 5 QR codes hidden across the Granny Smith Festival. Take a selfie at all 5 locations and then head to Eastwood Library to collect your prize*!
- Stop clowning around and head to the Circus!
- Say hello to City of Ryde staff!
- Where would you go if you’re hungry at the plaza?
- Where does the Big Apple go to sing?
- Where would you park your bike?
*While stocks last. Available between 9am-3pm. Prizes will be awarded upon providing proof to staff at the final location.
UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
A sixth code is hidden on the other side of Eastwood. Find the Shop Ryder drop off area in Eastwood to collect a bonus reward!
Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is the City of Ryde of 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde NSW 2113, ABN number 81 621 292 610.
- The City of Ryde “Join Up Join In on the Granny Smith Festival Day 2022” Competition commences at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Saturday 15 Oct 2022 and ends at 3pm AEST on Saturday 15 Oct 2022.
- Entry into the promotion is open to all community members.
- To enter the competition, participants must join the City of Ryde Libraries on Saturday 15 Oct to be in the draw to win a prize valued at $150.
- Participation in the competition by completing the above step is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- City of Ryde staff members, Councillors and their families and any promotional partners are not able to enter the competition.
- New members will be randomly drawn to win a $150 Eco gift pack which can be collected at a City of Ryde Library branch or Eastwood library branch.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner(s) within 24 hours, the winner(s) will forfeit their prize, which will be offered to the next drawn entry.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The Prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Prize is subject to any conditions imposed by the Promoter.
- The Promoter recognises that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering the competition, the winners consents to their names being published as winners of the competition and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or online formats.
- City of Ryde will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date and time, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any of the Prizes to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.