Australia Day Battle of the Bands Live Finals (FULLY BOOKED)
This event is FULLY BOOKED.
Traditionally we would be holding an Australia Day concert at North Ryde Common from 4pm- 9pm with a line-up of entertainment. Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions that were updated on 2 January, City of Ryde will be running a small-scale event by holding the Battle of the Bands competition at Ryde Park, Ryde on Australia Day, 26 January 2021.
The live competition will kick off at 7pm, with the top three “Battle of the Bands” battling it out. A judging panel will finalise a winner on the night and will award the winning band a cash prize of $1000. There’s also $250 to be won in the People’s Choice Award.
The Battle of the Bands 2020 winner, Underweather, will also be performing live on stage.
You will be able to grab a bite to eat from the featured food vendor on the night whilst supporting upcoming bands. There will also be an Aussie Trivia where prizes can be won!
Following NSW health guidelines, a limit of up to 500 people are permitted to attend the event. The event site must be ticketed and fenced. All participants must register online to receive a free ticket. A friendly reminder that if you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the event and remain at home.
Information about Tickets
To adhere to current NSW guidelines there will be a limited number of free tickets available and the event site will be fenced.
Maximum of 10 tickets can be booked at one time.
Note: It is up to the individual ticket holders to ensure that the participants are complying with safety advice outlined by NSW Health. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to adhere to the Safety Measures.
- Attendees, staff and contractors are not to attend if they are feeling sick or have any COVID-19 symptoms outlined by NSW Health.
- City of Ryde will be checking for daily updates and safety measures requested by NSW Health Department to comply with the COVID-19 safety requirements.
- Attendees not complying with City of Ryde’s safety rules will be asked to leave the premises by City of Ryde staff members.
- We ask that all attendees are to stay seated unless they are purchasing food or going to the rest rooms.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to attendees upon check-in and at the rest rooms.
- Patrons are encouraged to wear a mask
- Patrons will be required to electronically check-in to the event using a QR Code check-in system.
- Staff and customers must maintain at least a 1.5m distance between each other.
Date & Time
Tuesday 26 January 2021 / 7.00PM - 9.00PM
Free entry. This is a ticketed event.
If you wish to know what happens to the personal information collected by Council when you register for one of our events, workshops or programs, please view Council's Privacy Statement.
Argyle St, Ryde 2112
Ryde New South Wales 2112
Argyle St, Ryde 2112