Take the first step towards better health today. This is a gentle exercise program with low to moderate intensity physical activity. It is designed to be safe for people with stable long-term health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes or obesity. This program is conducted indoors in a small group and includes 9sessions delivered by an accredited and experienced trainer.
Please note, you must be fully vaccinated to participate in the program. If you do have a medical exemption can you please bring proof, the medical exemption will allow you to participate in the program.
Register and come for a free trial in the first week to see if this right for you.
Heartmoves can help you reach your health goals:
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved cholesterol control
- Weight management
- Improved wellbeing and quality of life
- Improved diabetes management
- Improved balance and flexibility
- Improved sleep
- Improved bone mineral density with arthritis management
- Falls prevention
Parking: Limited parking in surrounding streets
Meeting Point: Inside the North Ryde Community Hall
Suitability: This program is suitable for seniors and retirees at risk of chronic conditions like heart disease, diabetes and bone or joint problems. Any fitness level, even if you have not been active for a while.
Equipment: Please bring your own water bottle and water.
Clothing: Must be suitable for physical activity. Bring a jacket in the event of cooler weather.
Footwear: Shoes must be enclosed, have a non-slip sole and suitable for physical activity. Thongs, sandals and open toed shoes are not permitted.
Cost: Free come & try session first session. $45 payment from second session.
- EFTPOS payment (saving or cheque account) – at the program
- Credit card (VISA, Mastercard and AMEX which will include a small merchant fee) – at the program
- Credit Card Authorisation Form (to be requested)
- No cash payments accepted.
Advanced bookings essential. Book early as places are strictly limited.