Lift for Life in Marsfield
8 week exercise program for seniors and retirees. Take the first step towards better health today!
11 February - 9 April 2020, on Tuesdays and Thursdays (twice a week) from 9.15am - 10.15am (arrive 9.00am). Free come & try sessions 11 and 13 February 2020.
Enrol in the Lift for Life® program. This eight week introduction is a low-cost outdoor resistance training program for seniors and retirees. This program is conducted outdoors in a small group and includes 16 sessions delivered by an accredited Lift for Life® Trainer.
Lift for Life® can help you reach your health goals:
- Better diabetes control
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Healthier weight
- Stronger bones
- Improved flexibility, balance and posture
- Increased energy
Advanced bookings are essential. Places strictly limited. Late enrolments accepted. Click on the Book Online button below or call 9952 8222.
- BYO water, water bottle and sunscreen.
- Clothing must be suitable for physical activity. Hats must be worn.
- Footwear must be enclosed, non-slip sole and suitable for physical activity. NO thongs, sandals or open toed shoes.
- Booking confirmation with program information and participation forms will be emailed or posted to registered participants in advance.
- Each participant will be provided with a free short one-on-one consultation pre-program.
The Lift for Life® program is for seniors and retirees at risk of type 2 diabetes and/or other chronic conditions. Any fitness level, even if you haven't been active in a while. For more information contact the Active Recreation Officer on 9952 8222.
This is an Active In Ryde program brought to you by the City of Ryde.
Date & Time
Tuesday 11 February 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Thursday 13 February 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Tuesday 18 February 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Thursday 20 February 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Tuesday 25 February 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Thursday 27 February 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Tuesday 03 March 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Thursday 05 March 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Tuesday 10 March 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Thursday 12 March 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Tuesday 17 March 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Thursday 19 March 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Tuesday 24 March 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Thursday 26 March 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Tuesday 31 March 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Thursday 02 April 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Tuesday 07 April 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Thursday 09 April 2020 / 9.00AM - 10.15AM
Free trial session on 11 & 13 February.
$75 for the 8-week program (16 sessions).
Payment can be made in person at Council's Customer Service (1 Pope Street, Ryde) OR at the sessions from 18 February and must be received before end of the program.
EFTPOS payment accepted:
- debit (savings and cheque)
- credit card (VISA, Mastercard and AMEX, which will include a small merchant fee).
No cash payments accepted.
If you wish to know what happens to the personal information collected by Council when you register for one of our events, workshops or programs, please view Council's Privacy Statement.
Plunkett St, Marsfield 2122
Marsfield New South Wales 2122
Plunkett St, Marsfield 2122