DIGITAL | New Parents First Aid
Does your baby need a doctor, an ambulance or home care? Learn these newborn first aid essentials and you'll always know what to do.
City of Ryde and The Parentmedic Movement believe every parent deserves access to a health education program that will empower them to keep their newborn safe, understand baby first aid and health recommendations for common illnesses for your child.
This Online Baby First Aid program for expectant and new parents will provide you with knowledge on how to handle the most common reasons a young baby might be presented to the Emergency Department.
This course includes common children's illnesses, access to Parentmedic Triage Tool Symptom Checker, get GP help from home through our Telehealth partner Medinet and if you still need help the ability to submit questions and we will answer them LIVE online!
The Parentmedic Movement was founded in 2015, and now is the largest provider of Baby First Aid with over 60 Parentmedic Licensed Providers. This online program was launched in response to demand for parents who were unable to access in-person education or wanted a refresher update they can do in their own time, in the comfort of their own home.
- First-aid instructional videos - go along and practice in the comfort of your own home
- Content that you can access and complete at your own pace
- Learn how to access Parentmedic Triage Tool symptom checker that will help you identify when and where to seek help
- If you need to seek help from home get FREE GP consultation with our Telehealth partners Medinet
- Submit your Q&A directly for Parentmedic TV
- Unlimited lifetime access to the course and you can even share access to family who live in the same household!
This program has been fully funded by City of Ryde.
Date & Time
Thursday 30 July 2020 / 1.10PM - Thursday 31 December 2020 / 12.00AM
Online, Ryde 2112
Ryde New South Wales 2112