Main Content Anchor
Click and Collect
Library2U is coming to an end.
Library2U will end from 5.00pm on Thursday 7 October, with final deliveries going out on Friday 15 October.
If you have outstanding Library2U reservations, please call us on (02) 9952 8352 to arrange other alternative pick-up options.
We thank you for your understanding. It has been a pleasure delivering the Library2U service over the past few months and are looking forward to welcoming our community back into our libraries over the next few weeks.
Click & Collect is a contactless pick-up service that operates from Gladesville Library for all City of Ryde Library customers who are unable to visit our libraries. First pick-ups will begin from Tuesday 19 October.
This service is a COVID-Safe initiative from City of Ryde Libraries and is only temporary.
How Click & Collect Works
- Browse and reserve items using the library catalogue or through our library app.
- Customers can reserve items for Click & Collect by selecting “Click & Collect Gladesville Library” as a pick-up location starting from Friday 8 October. We recommend only selecting items that are currently available on the shelf.
- Once you receive notification of your allocated reserves, you will need to call Gladesville Library on 9952 8378 to arrange a pick-up time. Reserves must be picked-up within 10 days, else they will expire. First pick-ups will begin from Tuesday 19 October.
- Please collect your Click & Collect reservations from the carpark located behind Gladesville Library. Once you have arrived, you will need to call 9952 8378 to speak with a member of library staff. Free parking is available behind Gladesville Library.
Loan limits and loan periods have returned to normal, with each account allowed 35 maximum loans for a period of 1 or 3 weeks. To see the loan periods for all items, please visit the Library Membership page.
For more information, please contact us via phone or email.
Click & Collect operates during the hours listed below:
|| 1.00pm – 4.45pm
|| 1.00pm – 4.45pm
|| 1.00pm – 7.45pm
|| 9.00am – 1.15pm
|| 9.30am – 1.45pm
Click & Collect stops 15 minutes before normal closing times of Gladesville Library.
Terms of Service
- Masks must be worn during all pick-up interactions.
- Stay home if you feel unwell or show signs of: a temperature, sore or scratchy throat, cough or breathlessness.
- Observe 1.5 metre social distancing rule whilst outside the library.
Last updated on 22 October 2021