Ryde Library Services is currently offering study seating in limited capacity for our community.
As of November 9 2020, bookings will no longer be required for study seating.
All seats will be offered only for individual study on a first come, first served basis. As a condition of entry to the library, you will be required to register your visit for contact tracing.
Conditions of Entry
- Please stay at home if you feel unwell.
- Sanitise your hands on entry and apply good hygiene practices.
- Study seats are only available for individual study.
- Observe 1.5 metre social distancing inside the library.
- Please keep your visit in the library short.
- You will be required to register your visit for contact tracing.
- Please do not move furniture from where it is placed.
- No hot food will be allowed into the library. Drinks and snacks are accepted.
- Behaviour must adhere to Library Code of Conduct guidelines.
After you have used a study table, please remember to flip over the cleaning sign so that the table can be sanitised for further use by others.