Installation of fence at North Ryde Park Playground

Submissions closed on 14 June 2023, 11:59 PM


Note: Indicative map only and may be subject to change

The City of Ryde is seeking feedback on a proposal to install additional fencing to enclose the playground at North Ryde Park.

Following a Council Resolution on 26 April 2023, this fencing has been proposed to improve the safety of the children and users of the North Ryde Park Playground.

We would like to hear your feedback on the proposed fencing upgrade.


You can Have Your Say on the Installation of fence at North Ryde Park Playground in a number of ways including via email, post or by completing the online submission form below.

Written Submissions

Written submissions must be clearly marked as 'Installation of fence at North Ryde Park Playground'. All submissions must be received by Wednesday 14 June 2023.

Post City of Ryde, Locked Bag 2069, North Ryde NSW 1670 

Online Submissions

Submissions have now closed.

Privacy Notification

Personal information collected from you is held and used by Council under the provisions of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998. The supply of information is voluntary, however if you cannot provide, or do not wish to provide the information sought, Council may be unable to process your application or request, or consider your submission. Please note that the exchange of information between the public and Council, may be accessed by others and could be made publicly available under the Government Information Public Access Act 2009 (GIPA Act). If you require further information please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on 9952 8222.


North Ryde Playground, Cressy Road, North Ryde 2113  View Map

Google Map

If you require more information about the Installation of fence at North Ryde Park Playground, please email, or if you are unable to make an online/written submission, please call our Customer Service Centre on 9952 8222.

If you require translating assistance, you may call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 and ask for an interpreter to contact Council for you.