The Immunisation Clinic will be CLOSED until further notice. Your GP or local Medical Centre may be able to provide this service.
Commencing from the 13 April, free flu vaccinations will be available to children between 6 months and under 5 years of age to protect them and the wider community from flu. Infants and young children are most likely to spread the flu and suffer complications.
All City of Ryde Immunisation Clinics are held at the West Ryde Community Hall, 3-5 Anthony Rd, West Ryde.
It is important to maintain high levels of childhood vaccination coverage to prevent outbreaks of vaccine preventable diseases.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the City of Ryde is taking measures to protect the community.
It is vital that all NSW Health instructions are followed.
- Only have one parent/guardian accompany a child into the clinic.
- Do not attend clinic if you or your child have any symptoms of a respiratory infection such as fever, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or a cough – or you have been instructed by a health professional to self-isolate.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitiser at entrance to clinic.
- Follow staff instructions in regard to queuing and maintaining the recommended social distance.
Council has been providing an immunisation service to our local community for over 50 years. This service is available for all children from newborn to five years of age regardless of place of residence. You do not need a Medicare card to attend our service. The service:
- Promotes the Immunise Australia Program and administers childhood vaccines according to the NSW Immunisation Schedule
- Is staffed by fully accredited Immunisation Nurses who provide an efficient, caring and professional service
- Provides current information on new vaccines and immunisation schedules, health and well-being for early childhood and other community information.
Attention Parents and Carers
The Immunisation Clinic will be CLOSED until further notice.
- Newborn babies must be 6 weeks old (42 days) before receiving their first immunisation. If your child is due for immunisation please attend this clinic. No appointment is necessary. If you require further information, please email email@example.com or call the City of Ryde Customer Service Centre on 9952 8222.
Clinic Dates 2021
Clinics are regularly held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month - except for December. Please check the schedule below.
- Venue - All clinics will be held in the West Ryde Community Hall, 3-5 Anthony Rd, West Ryde - see location map.
- Parking - 2 Hours free parking is available under Coles supermarket – entry via Market St
- Times - Two sessions are conducted on clinic days: 9.30 am - 11.30 am and 6.30 pm - 8.30 pm
- Administration Fee - currently an administration fee of $7 per child is requested.
||The Immunisation Clinic will be CLOSED on 14 & 28 September 2021
||12 & 26 (TBC)
||9 & 23 (TBC)
||14 only (TBC)
No appointment is necessary - you may attend any clinic if your child is due for immunisation.
Note: Please remember to bring your child's 'blue book' or immunisation health records and Medicare card if available. This service is available for all children from newborn to five years of age regardless of place of residence.
Where can I get further information?
See www.immunise.health.gov.au or www.health.nsw.gov.au/immunisation