Book a Park or Sportsground
All parks and sportsgrounds in the City of Ryde area are available for hire.
- To hire a park or sportsground contact Council's Parks Bookings Officer on 9952 8222 and complete an Application.
- To view the fees for hiring sportsgrounds, go to the Fees and Charges page.
- With booking a park, a refundable damage and/or clean up bond and insurance charges applies.
- City of Ryde is currently offering a booking arrangement for a number of gazebos in parks, allowing customers to book and obtain a permit for guaranteed use. For details regarding gazebos offered, timeslots, fees and charges, please contact Council's Parks Bookings Officer on 9952 8222.
- No reservation or booking fee is charged for use of the gazebos*, barbecues or open grass areas. It is a first come, best dress situation.
*Exceptions apply to gazebos included in the booking arrangement.
There are a large number of parks and sportsgrounds with well-developed recreational facilities.
View the facilities available in each park
Alternatively click on the following if you are looking to apply for Temporary Access through a Public Reserve and Park(PDF, 131KB) or require a Waste Service for a function or event(PDF, 125KB).
Hiring fields at Meadowbank and Morrison Bay Parks
The maps below show the field numbers to be used when applying to hire fields at these two parks:
Visit the News and Public Notices page to check for any scheduled works.
Gazebos are available to hire (fees apply) at the following parks: