The Home Library Service is a free home delivery and collection service for residents of City of Ryde who are unable to attend the Library due to illness or disability.
The service has been expanded to those 65+ while COVID-19 social distancing restrictions are in place.
THE SERVICE IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Frail aged
- Disabled and find it hard to visit the library
- Recovering from injury or surgery
- Carers or children of the above
- Those 65+ while COVID-19 social distancing restrictions are in place.
The service is also available to institutions in the area such as retirement villages and respite/day centres.
- Large Print
- Community Language resources available on request
Delivery and collection of items occurs every 4 weeks.
Conditions apply please contact the Home Library Officer on 9952 8365 or HLS@ryde.nsw.gov.au for further details.