EOI City of Ryde Disability Inclusion Action Plan Working Group
Applications have CLOSED.
The City of Ryde is developing their new four- year Disability Inclusion Action Plan (DIAP) that increases awareness, access and inclusion in the community. To develop this plan and improve access and inclusion for people with a disability we are setting up a consultative Working Group.
The Working Group will be made up of people living with a disability, people caring for someone with a disability, service providers, community members and people who have specialist knowledge or interest in disability issues to provide feedback on the plan.
The Working Group will be a small group which will provide feedback throughout the planning process, in addition to planned public consultation. Working Group members will:
- Provide input, advice and feedback on the development of the DIAP
- Identify issues and raise matters of concern as they arise
- Share approved project information with the community
View the Draft Terms of Reference(PDF, 130KB)
The Working Group will be made up of 6 to 10 members drawn from people living with a disability, people caring for someone with a disability, service providers community members, people who have specialist knowledge or interest in disability issues.
To apply to join the Working Group, please complete the Expression of Interest form below.
- Applicants will be notified by the 20 August 2021 if they have been selected to the Working Group
- The first Working Group meeting is planned for late August 2021
- The Working Group will plan to meet three times over the consultation period, each meeting will be up to 1.5 hours long and held at a City of Ryde venue online or via email.