The Intensive Program is an excellent introduction to swimming or to increase children’s skills over consecutive days.
30 minute classes are held each day 8 am to 12 pm. Bookings are essential.
Extra programs included in the Holiday Intensive Program are:
Butterfly & Breaststroke Development
Can’t get those feet out, timing not quite right or just want to improve your butterfly and breaststroke? Spend 1 hour a day concentrating exclusively on these three skills which will help accelerate your development.
Levels: Snapper to Barramundi.
Take Your Marks, Go!
This is something fun and exciting for all those children that freeze on school carnival day. Learn race techniques for starts, finishes, freestyle turns, diving etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Levels: Snapper & Barramundi ONLY
Program Dates for 2019
- Monday 7th January – Friday 11th January (5 days)
- Monday 14th January – Friday 18th January (5 days)
- Monday 21st January – Friday 25th January (5 days)
- Monday 15th April – Thursday 18th April (4 days)
- Monday 8th July – Friday 12th July (5 days)
- Monday 15th July – Friday 19th July (5 days)
- Monday 30th September – Friday 4th October (5 days)
- Tuesday 8th October – Friday 11th October (4 days)
For bookings and other enquiries contact Swim School on 8878 5111.