The Intensive Program is an excellent introduction to swimming or to increase children’s skills over consecutive days.
30 minute classes are held each day 8 am to 12 pm. Bookings are essential. Extra programs included in the Holiday Intensive Program are listed below.
Butterfly & Breaststroke Development
Can’t get those feet out, timing not quite right or just want to improve your butterfly and breaststroke? Spend 1 hour a day concentrating exclusively on these three skills which will help accelerate your development.
Levels: Snapper to Barramundi.
Take Your Marks, Go!
This is something fun and exciting for all those children that freeze on school carnival day. Learn race techniques for starts, finishes, freestyle turns, diving etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Levels: Snapper & Barramundi ONLY
Learn to dive off the blocks for your school swimming carnival.
Duration: 30 minutes
Levels: Angelfish levels and above
- Monday 20 December – Thursday 23 December (4 days)
- Tuesday 4 January - Friday 7 January (4 days)
- Mo ay 10 January - Friday 14 January (5 days)
- Mo ay 17 January - Friday 21 January (5 days)
- Monday 11 April - Thursday 14 April (4 days)
- Tuesday 19 April - Friday 22 April (4 days)
- Monday 4 July - Friday 8 July (5 days)
- Monday 11 July - Friday 15 July (5 days)
- Monday 26 September - Friday 30 September (5 days)
- Tuesday 4 October - Friday 7 October (4 days)
For bookings and other enquiries contact Swim School on 8878 5111.