The Intensive Program is an excellent introduction to swimming or to increase children’s skills over consecutive days.
30 minute classes are held each day 8 am to 12 pm. Bookings are essential. Extra programs included in the Holiday Intensive Program are listed below.
Butterfly & Breaststroke Development
Can’t get those feet out, timing not quite right or just want to improve your butterfly and breaststroke? Spend 1 hour a day concentrating exclusively on these three skills which will help accelerate your development.
Levels: Snapper to Barramundi.
Take Your Marks, Go!
This is something fun and exciting for all those children that freeze on school carnival day. Learn race techniques for starts, finishes, freestyle turns, diving etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Levels: Snapper & Barramundi ONLY
Learn to dive off the blocks for your school swimming carnival.
Duration: 30 minutes
Levels: Angelfish levels and above
Program Dates for 2021
- Monday 4th January – Friday 8th January (5 days)
- Monday 11th January – Friday 15th January (5 days)
- Monday 18th January – Friday 22nd January (5 days)
- Tuesday 6th April – Friday 9th April (4 days)
- Monday 12th April – Friday 16th April (5 days)
- Monday 28th June – Friday 2nd July (5 days)
- Monday 5th July – Friday 9th July (5 days)
- Monday 20th September – Friday 24th September (5 days)
- Monday 27th September – Friday 1st October (5 days)
For bookings and other enquiries contact Swim School on 8878 5111.