The Intensive Program is an excellent introduction to swimming or to increase children’s skills over consecutive days.
30 minute classes are held each day 8 am to 12 pm. Bookings are essential.
Extra programs included in the Holiday Intensive Program are:
Butterfly & Breaststroke Development
Can’t get those feet out, timing not quite right or just want to improve your butterfly and breaststroke? Spend 1 hour a day concentrating exclusively on these three skills which will help accelerate your development.
Levels: Snapper to Barramundi.
Take Your Marks, Go!
This is something fun and exciting for all those children that freeze on school carnival day. Learn race techniques for starts, finishes, freestyle turns, diving etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Levels: Snapper & Barramundi ONLY
Learn to dive off the blocks for your school swimming carnival.
Duration: 30 minutes
Levels: Angelfish levels and above
Program Dates for 2020
- Monday 6 January – Friday 10 January (5 days)
- Monday 13 January – Friday 17 January (5 days)
- Monday 20 January – Friday 24 January (5 days)
- Tuesday 14 April – Thursday 17 April (4 days)
- Monday 20 April – Friday 24 April (5 days)
- Monday 6 July – Friday 10 July (5 days)
- Monday 13 July – Friday 17 July (5 days)
- Monday 28 September – Friday 2 October (5 days)
- Tuesday 6 October – Friday 9 October (4 days)
For bookings and other enquiries contact Swim School on 8878 5111.