Main Content Anchor
NSW Government Covid-19 rules - Construction Activity Pause
In line with the recent public health order from NSW Government, construction works have been ceased till further notice except from the urgent works as follows:
- to ensure the safety or security of the construction site
- to deal with environmental risks
- to maintain and ensure the integrity of critical plant, equipment or assets, including partially completed works, that would otherwise deteriorate
- to receive deliveries of supplies that would otherwise deteriorate
- to maintain public utilities
- to ensure the safe operation of existing transport infrastructure
- by or on behalf of NSW Health in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- because of an emergency.
The site has been made secure to ensure public safety during this period.
The City of Ryde delivers an ambitious program of works to meet the needs of our growing city. Council’s capital works expenditure in 2020/21 is $49 million and will go towards improving the City’s roads, footpaths, cycleways, drainage, open spaces and community facilities. The investment ensures that key infrastructure is renewed and maintained as well as planning for essential new infrastructure.
Further details are available below for key Council projects and work programs that are ongoing or currently underway. These can be viewed by scrolling down the page or by searching by keyword or project type. This page will be continuously updated so be sure to check in regularly for updates. The projects are aligned with our Four Year Delivery Plan and one-year Operational Plan.