Lunar New Year Festival
The 2024 Lunar New Year Festival drew over 10,000 attendees turning out for a sunshine filled day celebrating the Year of the Dragon.
Held on Saturday 17 February, the festival featured amusement rides, market stalls, food trucks, fireworks, cultural performances, dragon dance and an incredible lion high pole performance.
Thank you to our sponsors, local businesses, community groups and the wider community for your continuous support.
We look forward to bringing you another amazing festival in 2025!
2024 Eastwood Lunar New Year
Survey | Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is the City of Ryde of 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde NSW 2113, ABN number 81 621 292 610.
- The City of Ryde “Lunar New Year Festival” Competition commences at 04:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Saturday 17 February 2024 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 25 February 2024.
- Entry into the promotion is open to residents of NSW, Australia who are 18 .
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete the Lunar New Year Survey.
- Entries are limited to one (1) per entrant.
- Participation in the competition by completing the above step is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- City of Ryde staff members, Councillors and their families and any promotional partners are not able to enter the competition.
- The Prizes consist of:
- the chance to win one $50 anystore giftcard. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 24 hours, the winner will forfeit their prize, which will be offered to the winner of the subsequent draw.
- The Prize will be drawn on Tuesday 27 February.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The Prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Prize is subject to any conditions imposed by the Promoter.
- In the case of event cancellation, the Prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter recognises that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the competition and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or online formats.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any of the Prizes to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.