Jump to: New Members | Current Members
RALC Swim School runs 3 sessions per year - longer sessions during the warmer months and a shorter session over winter. Lessons run 7 days a week - mornings and afternoons. There are a selection of times and days to choose from when enrolling.
- Session 1: Monday 31 January - Sunday 29 May (15 weeks)
- Session 2: Monday 30 May - Sunday 21 August (10 weeks)
- Session 3: Monday 22 August - Sunday 18 December (15 weeks)
Please Note: There are no weekly lessons during School Holidays or on Public Holidays. A Holiday Intensive Program is offered during School Holidays. Lessons that would normally fall on a public holiday are not charged.
Bookings for new members can be done over the phone on 8878 5111 with full payment using a credit/debit card or in person at RALC Reception.
For more information on the different levels and classes, see the Program & Level Descriptions page.
- Any child that can already swim MUST have an assessment to determine the correct level to enrol in to – this is especially important if changing swim schools as lesson structure varies.
- Assessments are free and run during the following times:
- Monday to Friday 4 pm - 7 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8 am - 12 pm
- Full fees MUST be paid at time of booking.
- You can join at any time of the session and payment is required only for the number of lessons remaining.
For more information on the different levels and classes, see the Swim School classes page.
If you are an existing swim school attendee, please click on the button below to re-enrol for the next session.
Students currently enrolled have first options to re-enrol for the following session. Payments can be made online.
Re-enrolment for the following session commences five weeks prior to the end of the current session. A postcard is sent to your mailing address and we send out an email as well with all the information, a banner and information boards are displayed in the centre for your information. Please be aware of the dates as positions are not held unless full payment is made.
Note: Once on the booking site, click “register here to book” and follow the steps to enter your contact details.