RALC Swim School runs 3 sessions per year. Lessons run 7 days, morning and afternoons. There are a selection of times and days to choose from on enrolling.
- Session 1: Tuesday 29 January - Sunday 2 June (16 weeks)
- Session 2: Monday 3 June - Sunday 25 August (10 weeks)
- Session 3: Monday 26 August - Friday 22 December (15 weeks)
Please Note: There are no weekly lessons during School Holidays or on Public Holidays.
For all Swim School activities, please download the 2019 RALC Swim School Calendar(PDF, 364KB)
How to Book
Session 1 starts 29 January to 2 June 2019 (16 weeks - no lessons during school holidays). If you are an existing member, click here to re-enrol for the next session.
Bookings for new members can be done over the phone with a credit card, in person at RALC or online by clicking the button below.
- Full fees MUST be paid at booking.
- You can join at any time of the session and payment is required for the number of lessons remaining.
- Any child that can swim MUST have an assessment to determine the level to book in to.
- Assessments are free and run at the following times
- Monday to Friday 4 pm - 7 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8 am - 12 pm
For more information on the different levels and classes, see the Swim School classes page.