Council has been providing an immunisation service to our local community for over 50 years. This service is available for all children from newborn to five years of age regardless of place of residence. You do not need a Medicare card to attend our service. The service:
- Promotes the Immunise Australia Program and administers childhood vaccines according to the NSW Immunisation Schedule
- Is staffed by fully accredited Immunisation Nurses who provide an efficient, caring and professional service
- Provides current information on new vaccines and immunisation schedules, health and well-being for early childhood and other community information.
Attention Parents and Carers
Next Immunisation Clinic - tuesday 13 & Tuesday 27 June 2017
Immunisation reminder letters are no longer mailed to our clients.
New-born babies must be 6 weeks old (42 days) before receiving their first immunisation. If your child is due for immunisation please attend this clinic. No appointment is necessary.
If you have children with immunisation records from overseas or they require a catch-up schedule, please contact the Immunisation Coordinator prior to attending the clinic. If you need further information please contact the Immunisation Coordinator on 9952 8268 or email your enquiry to email@example.com
Clinic Dates 2017
Clinics are regularly held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month - except for December. Please check the schedule below.
- Venue - All clinics will be held in the West Ryde Hall, 1A Station Street, West Ryde - see location map.
- Times - Two sessions are conducted on clinic days: 9.30 am - 11.30 am and 6.30 pm - 8.30 pm
- Administration Fees - currently an administration fee of $5.50 per child is requested.
||Day and Date
||Tuesday 13 and Tuesday 27
||Tuesday 11 and Tuesday 25
||Tuesday 8 and Tuesday 22
||Tuesday 12 and Tuesday 26
||Tuesday 10 and Tuesday 24
||Tuesday 14 and Tuesday 28
||Tuesday 12 only
||Tuesday 9 and Tuesday 23
No appointment is necessary - you may attend any clinic if your child is due for immunisation.
Please Note: Please remember to bring your child's 'blue book' or immunisation health records and Medicare card if available. This service is available for all children from newborn to five years of age regardless of place of residence.
Where can I get further information?
See www.immunise.health.gov.au or www.health.nsw.gov.au/immunisation