Report an access issue

The public can report any access or safety concern that may require Council’s attention. Examples may include issues with footpaths, kerb ramps, lighting, or accessible parking and amenities.

Concerns can be lodged online. A Council representative will be in contact as possible during Council’s business hours of 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.

In the case of emergencies or dangerous situations, please call Council on (02) 9952 8222 during or after business hours.

Report an issue