80,000 Cars Pass our City of Ryde banners every day
Boost your marketing campaign by reaching tens of thousands of people daily.
City of Ryde banner poles offer prime advertising space to promote major arts, cultural activities sporting events and business to an estimated 80,000 viewers daily.
Our banner poles are located along major transport corridors including Lane Cove Road as well as local vibrant town centres including Eastwood, West Ryde, Macquarie Park and Meadowbank.
How do I book the banner poles?
You can enquire about our banner pole availability by calling our Communications team on 9952 8222.
Payment is required prior to the installation date.
We recommend applications be submitted at least two months before the intended installation date to allow for production times and limited banner availability.
How much does it cost?
Banner poles are charged per pole per week. Costs to install and dismantle banners are also charged to hirers. City of Ryde will organize the printing of banners through our contractor. In addition our contractor provides a service of cleaning, storage and repair of banners o pay for and manage the printing, storage and delivery of Banners. Our team can provide a package based on your requirements banners.
Who installs and dismantles them?
All installation and dismantling is conducted by City of Ryde’s approved contractor.
Recycling your Banners
It’s a good idea to recycle or reuse your banners after they have been dismantled. We can recommend recycling options for your banners or put you in contact with organisations who make old banners into banner bags and other products.
Terms and Conditions
- Council use of its banner poles takes priority over all other bookings.
- You must book at least one zone per campaign.
- The minimum booking period is two weeks and the maximum is eight weeks.
- Full payment to hire, install and dismantle banners is required upfront and bookings are not final until payment is received.
- All artwork requires approval by City of Ryde team prior to printing.
- Council reserves the right to decline any booking request that is not consistent with the objectives of its City Banner Program or is considered unsuitable.
- Logo recognition on banners must be limited to a maximum of 20 per cent of the size of the banner. The preferred logo placement is along the bottom of the banner.
- Campaigns generally commence Mondays with installation occurring the Sunday night prior.
- Installation of banners is dependent on traffic, weather conditions, the number of banners to be installed and other external factors. Hirers should allow up to two days variance on the installation date.
- City of Ryde and its installation/dismantling contractor will not be held responsible for uncollected banners. Banners not collected within three months after their dismantling date will be disposed.
- Council reserves the right to have any installed banners that are badly torn dismantled prior to the scheduled dismantling date.