End of Term Report
The City of Ryde End of Council Term Report (2017-2021) has been prepared to meet the Integrated Planning and Reporting requirements of the Local Government Act 1993. It is a report from the outgoing Council to the community on its achievements and effectiveness over the past four years in meeting the objectives of its Community Strategic Plan – Ryde 2028. The legislative purpose of the report is to inform the review and update of the Community Strategic Plan by the incoming Council.
This report is organised and presented in the seven outcomes of the Community Strategic Plan – Ryde 2028 that include:
- Our Vibrant and Liveable City
- Our Active and Healthy City
- Our Natural and Sustainable City
- Our Smart and Innovative City
- Our Connected and Accessible City
- Our Diverse and Inclusive City
- Our Open and Progressive City
Read the End of Council Term Report 2017-2021 by using the flip book below or download the full report as a PDF file.