Proposed Stormwater Drain Easement Over Dunbar Park, Marsfield

Closing on 23 June 2024, 11:59 PM


In accordance with Section 47 of the Local Government Act 1993, Council hereby gives notice of intention to consider the granting of a proposed stormwater easement to drain water to the adjoining owner of 28 Sobraon Road, Marsfield (Lot 3 DP 591163) over part of Dunbar Park, Marsfield, being Council community land and known as:

Lot 2 DP 231750 Dunbar Park, Marsfield.

The proposed easement is 1.2 metres wide with area of approximately 1.2 m2 and will be for a term in perpetuity. The purpose of the easement is to enable the construction of an underground drainage pipe to connect to the existing stormwater infrastructure within Dunbar Park Marsfield.

The granting of the proposed easement is subject to Council approval.

View the Location Map

Image 1: Map of Dunbar Park, Marsfield and adjoining properties on Sobraon Road.


Image 2: Location of proposed easement over part of Dunbar Park, Marsfield.



You can Have Your Say on the Proposed Stormwater Drain Easement Over Dunbar Park, Marsfield by completing the submission form below, and via e-mail or post. 

All submissions must be received by Council by 11:59pm Sunday, 23 June 2024.

It is Council policy that all submissions received will be publicly accessible on request. Supplying your personal information is voluntary. However, anonymous submissions may be given less weight (or no weight) in the overall consideration of the easement proposal. 

Written Submissions

Written submissions must be marked clearly as 'Proposed Stormwater Drain Easement Over Dunbar Park, Marsfield' and can be sent to:

  • Post: City of Ryde, Locked Bag 2069, North Ryde NSW 1670 

Online Submissions

Click here to view form.


Dunbar Park, Sobraon Road, Marsfield 2122  View Map

Google Map

If you require more information about the Proposed Stormwater Drain Easement Over Dunbar Park, Marsfield, or are unable to make an online/written submission, please call our Customer Service Centre on 9952 8222 or email

If you require translating assistance, you may call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 and ask for an interpreter to contact Council for you.