Main Content Anchor
Photo: Eastwood House in 1907
Located at: 44 Hillview Road, Eastwood
Listed by the Heritage Council. A single storey Georgian house built in 1840 by William Rutledge and purchased by Edward Terry, first Mayor of Ryde, in 1863. The estate was subdivided in the 1910s and the house is now part of Marist College Eastwood. It is one of the districts most historic buildings and from which the suburb takes it name.
Last updated on 2 November 2015